Pages

Mar 17, 2011

St. Patrick's Day - Luck 'O the Irish

Hiya babes! As promised a second themed nail in conjuction with St. Patrick's Day. Granted it's a tad late but I do have a regular 9 to 5 work, but then again; it is still 17th on the most part of the world, therefore I am considered early 'USA time'.

I wasn't able to mimic the exact shamrock but I'd say I did a pretty good job at this marble.

Base colour was from China Glaze's Kaleidoscope Collection - He's Going in Circles. Dig the holo on this baybeh.
The websites describes this as a green holo but to me it leans towards blue/silver.

I decided to do the water marbling with the base colour and China Glaze - Emerald Sparkle and the closest I came to a shamrock design was this...

I alternated the placement of the polish but I think I should've stuck with the Emerald Sparkle (that's the darker colour) in the middle of the design. Out of all the nails, I think my left thumb looked the closest to that of a shamrock.

I named this Luck O' the Irish considering the shamrock-like design and the bling factor of He's Going in Circles. What do you think?

Here's more pics of me playing with the lomo camera of my iPhone with this design.
TGIF!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nail Art Express

FashioNailsta

Powered By Blogger
 

Nail-ChitChat Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada