Pages

Jan 24, 2011

The Long Wait

Seems like it's also a long awaited update. Sorry I've been pretty tied up at work these days. What with CNY just around the corner, multiple nails to paint all while juggling work.

So I've more or less caught up with the latest manicure designs (although I do have about three more backdated ones) but let me share with you another one of my hauls. This one took a very long time to arrive and it contained most of the things I've been waiting for so it was really unbearable to have to wait so long for them.

I guess that's what happens when you use a third party to ship everything over. Thing is, the shipping alone for one of the products were more expensive than the actual product itself so that's why I decided to use a third party to consolidate everything and send it since I was getting a few items from four different merchants.

Well, I ordered and paid for my goods online to the merchant and proceed to inform the third party company I was enlisting. I'm still pondering if I should drop names as I wasn't too happy with the service. Well, we'll see.

I bought four items from Amazon on the 10 Oct and since they were having super saver for two of the items so I decided to group them. No idea why Amazon didn't consolidate it into one shipping as specified and this particular item held up my entire shipping.

At the same time, I purchased seven items from eBay on the 14 Oct. On 18 Oct, Amazon's tracking shows that item delivery was completed but I still did not receive news from the vendor. I sent them an email on the 27 Oct to inquire on the packages marked as delivered by the merchant but I didn't receive any news after that.

I sent them a second reminder on 01 Nov and I still didn't receive any reply by the 6th so I called them as I was in Singapore for work at the time. They F-I-N-A-L-L-Y revert back to me on 10th telling me they are unable to locate one other package that's why they did not update the system status. By that time, I was livid with anger as it took them almost two weeks to get back to me after numerous emails from my side and I was also pretty tied up at work and my one month free storage was up.

I told them this and informed them that it wasn't my fault so I will not bear any additional cost for storage as they did not properly keep track of my item and I will only ship the complete set once they find that ONE missing item since merchant already stated it was delivered on 18th Oct.

They finally managed to locate my missing item on the 17th Nov (one month after merchant has delivered and signed receipt by their warehouse personal!) and they finally bill me the invoice for the shipping on the 18th (ask them to track parcel take so long, ask me for payment so fast...).

Apart from that, I received my items on the 29th Nov. Took my babies almost one and a half month to reach me. Having said that, I guess they are quite alright but they still have loads more to learn when it comes to shipping and tracking on customer's behalf. After all, we DO send them the items list... why is it so hard for them to check?

Rantings aside, here are my lovelies that I waited ages for...
As I gleefully look at the package...
Oops... Now you know who effed up my shipment...
 Four packages of lovelies...
 First package contained two polishes from Nubar
Both is Nubar 2010 a close dupe of Sally Hansen's Hidden Treasures but at a much lower cost that's why I bought one additional spare
 Second package contains seven polishes all from claire's mood polish collection...
Took me damn long to find these ok... and had to wait to bid for them also... =.=
L-R: fabulous/funky, awesome/silly, excited/bored, calm/wild, flirty/shy, peaceful/confident & happy/earthy. I think I'm missing a few more other colours...

My third package was totally unrelated to nail polish but since it was shipped together I might as well share these lovelies with you too...
Tokio Hotel Fever by Beatrice Nouveau photo book to curb my craving for these deletable German band. Was selling in Malaysia for a whooping RM75 but Kinokuniya was the only book shop that carried it and they were OOS (Out of Stock) so I decided to get it together. This was THE item that went missing...
My fourth package contained Tokio Hotel Humanoid City Live CD and DVD!!! Stupid Rock Records in Malaysia sold them seperately at around RM50 each! I got these for emmm... I think it was around USD13+ excluding shipping but this was supersaver item so shipping was very cheap or even free... too long ago so I can't remember anymore... =.=

So that wraps up this haul. Will have more post coming up. I have so much catching up to do... *sighs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nail Art Express

FashioNailsta

Powered By Blogger
 

Nail-ChitChat Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada